Saturday, September 13, 2008

My amazing Saturday

Today i woke up at 8:45 and showered quickly before headed to Lone Peak High. There I met the entire Student Council to head up to the BYU game. Kaitlyn Brunsdale was very kind to drive us up to the stadium where we quickly got to work. I was assigned to aid Dani Vanwagner in running a window. Being the newest person, i quickly was overwelmed with all the work, but between Kaitlyn, Dani, Kenan, and Sara's help I was able to survive and get everyone their drinks. Halftime was a nightmare, but probably the most fun i have had in lord knows how long! The flow, and the sense of teamwork that I felt as we shouted for nachos, rushed to get hotdogs, and clammered to find the last pulled pork sandwich was so blissfully wonderful i would have doubted my memory if it was not so recent. I was so happy i got to meet such wonderful and sincere class mates, i hope they will allow me to come back. I kept being told "thank you", "thank you", "thank you!", but what the student council dont realize is how I was the one who owes them! They gave me the greatest saturday, the best attitude, and the yummiest hot dog i will ever eat :)

No comments: